Summer is upon us, and we're happy to be looking back at an eventful first half of the year. Highlights include a pleasant visit from SPIC, one of China's biggest energy companies; a sizable order for offshore installation equipment from GE; numerous new hires; and of course the first gearbox replacement by a Self-Hoisting Crane in Europe (video: https://lnkd.in/gytcMtc).
We look forward to a busy second half, including exhibitions in Denmark, Beijing, New York and Amsterdam this fall.
The State Power Investment Corporation (SPIC) of China paid Liftra headquarters a visit last week. We appreciate their time with us and would like to extend sincere thanks to:
- Mr. Xia Zhong (Vice President of SPIC),
- Mr. Wang Dongwei (General Manager of SPIC Shandong Branch),
- Mr. Cheng Boru (Executive Director of SPIC Guangdong Electric Power),
- Ms. Li Zhaohui (Senior Manager of SPIC Dept. of International Business),
- Mr. Zhang Yi (General Manager of SPIC Jiangsu Offshore Wind Power),
- Mr. Mo Xuanchao (SPIC Dept. of Hydropower and New Energies), and
- Mr. Shaoping Bai of Aalborg University (Associate Professor at the Department of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering).
Day one of Offshore Wind Energy 2017 in London is in the books, and our team on-site is gearing up for another busy day. At our booth (N-M20), Per, Iñaki, Charles, Jon and Anders are ready to chat about all the offshore lifting and transportation solutions Liftra has to offer.