LT999-2 Universal Drivetrain Yoke
For lifting & installing the drivetrain
LT999-2 Drivetrain Yoke is designed to lift and install the drivetrain. The system is lifted by three slings, two in the rear end and one in the front. The lifting yoke is attached to the 2 front lifting eyes, and a chocked sling around the main shaft.
LT999-2 Drivetrain Yoke is a modular system that can be configured to support a variety of different wind turbines. The current designs support the wind turbines listed below, but the system can be adapted for all wind turbines.
- Max. WLL 45T – specific WLL will be calculated with the selected configuration.
- Current designs support:
- Siemens: 2.3 Winergy Gearbox, 2.3 Hansen Gearbox
- GE: 1.5, 1.6 v1, 1.6 v2, 1.6 v3, 1.6 v4, 1.6 v5
- Suzlon: S88 (Main shaft and bearing only)
- Designed for onshore use in USA, EU, Canada and Mexico
- Weight: 1.000 kg
- Max. wind speed: 18 m/s (peak)
- Min. working temperature: -20 °C
- Max. working temperature: 50 °C