LT1086-1 Main Shaft Fixture
Siemens 2.3 MW
Fix the rotor in place to reduce costs when changing gearboxes. The main shaft fixture can be assembled with the turbine crane without an external main crane and without dismantling the rotor. As a result, the required capacity of the main crane is significantly lower, since it has to only lift the gearboxes.
All Liftra main shaft fixtures are equipped ejector systems that slide the gearbox clear of the main shaft with a force of up to 30 tons.
- Save time during gearbox maintenance
- Save rotor lowering costs
- Minimize risks
- Work in higher wind velocities
- Assemble the fixture inside the nacelle
- Ejector system automatically slides off the gearbox