At Liftra we provide design, engineering, production and operation of tailor-made lifting and transport solutions for the global wind industry for Onshore and Offshore applications. We are looking for a Project Engineer to develop new tools for wind turbine large components handling.
As part of the Engineering Department of Liftra Spain in Bilbao, the Project Engineer will be in close contact with the Project Manager, Purchase department, internal technical team and suppliers to carry out the complete project.
The main responsibilities of the candidate will be the following:
- Develop the conceptual design and perform the detail engineering and analysis of the tool.
- Verify and validate the product as per customer requirements, internal procedures and applicable standards.
- Define component specifications for suppliers.
- Support manufacturing of the parts.
- Complete the documentation.
- Complete system assembly, commissioning and testing.
- Maintain the appropriate communication with customers and suppliers.
- Participate in the acceptance process of the tools.
- Must have a very high English level
- Training: Certificate of Engineering Bachelor or Master’s degree related to Mechanical Design/Industrial Engineering.
- At least 3 years in lifting, transportation or assembly/disassembly tools design and analysis for the Wind Energy Market.
- Preferably knowledge on SolidWorks and ANSYS software.
- Possibility of occasional travels to Site commissioning.
- Ability to work independently, be a self-starter and energetically approach tasks assigned.
- Other languages are highly valued.
ONLY CVs IN ENGLISH ARE ACCEPTED