At Liftra, we are looking for an ambitious project manager able to balance scope, budgets, resources, and schedules on large projects to help us deliver our innovative solutions to the global wind industry.
It will be your responsibility to ensure that our large projects are executed on scope, within budget, and on time. You will be working in close concert with most of the organization, from management and sales to production and engineering.
This is an opportunity to drive critical customer deliveries for some of Liftra’s more advanced solutions, while controlling quality and costs, assessing risks and benefits, and leading complete project teams.
You will be working in Aalborg, Denmark, and some amount of travel is expected each year.
Your responsibilities at Liftra will include:
- Align project scope with sales and translate this into executable plans for production and engineering.
- Drive projects from sales handover through engineering, production, and delivery to our customers.
- Plan resources and milestones to ensure effective project execution.
As Project Manager at Liftra, you will need:
- Project management experience, ideally from large-scale projects or complex technical equipment. Preferably in the wind industry and in an international context.
- Solid technical background in engineering would be preferable.
- A natural drive, high spirits, and the ability to cooperate on projects.
- Ability to dissect project financials and schedules, and act on deviations.
Interested in learning more?
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Daniel Rauff, our Head of Projects, on +45 2395 5572. If you wish to apply for the job, please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary and employment terms are negotiated individually. You will start as soon as possible, although we are willing to wait for the right candidate.
Liftra develops and manufactures transportation, lifting and installation equipment for wind turbines. Our customers include many well-known global wind turbine manufacturers and energy companies.
Headquarters in Aalborg, Denmark, counts about 70 colleagues eager to work with you. Additionally, we have office space and production facilities in the USA, China, Spain and Poland.
Liftra offers an international and dynamic working environment with room for professional and personal development.