At Liftra, we are looking for experienced engineers to develop state-of-the-art solutions for lifting and transportation equipment for the wind turbine industry.
Liftra provides machinery and equipment for handling wind turbine components. We continue to set new standards in the industry, and we have many innovative projects on the drawing board – which is why we need even more talented engineers to drive the projects.
If you possess a bright mind, can keep track of multiple projects, thrive in a fast-paced environment and finish assignments on time – you will fit right in at Liftra.
At Liftra, you will need:
- Your technical knowledge and engineering experience – including in-depth understanding of design and calculations of strength as well as insight into designing mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Solid skills in ANSYS and 3D CAD – preferably SolidWorks.
- A natural drive, high spirits, and the ability to cooperate on projects.
Your responsibilities at Liftra will include:
- A-to-Z development – from specification and concept to final implementation of the product.
- Ensure that projects comply with our internal standards and procedures.
- Coordinate with our Supply Chain on choice of suppliers and solutions.
- Possibilities of implementing the product on-site with direct contact with our customers.
If you have any questions about the position, we encourage you to contact Team Lead Daniel Lassen on tel. +45 78 79 34 53. If you wish to apply for the job, please send your application and CV to email@example.com.
Salary and employment terms are negotiated individually. You will start as soon as possible, although we are willing to wait for the right candidates.
Liftra develops and manufactures transportation, lifting and installation equipment for wind turbines. Among our customers are many of the well-known global wind turbine manufacturers. Liftra is an engineering company founded in 2003, and we have grown steadily ever since. In 2013, we were awarded “Ingeniørens Produktpris” for our Self-Hoisting Crane, and in 2017 we were named the most innovative growth company in Denmark.
We are headquartered in Aalborg, Denmark, where about 80 colleagues are eager to work with you. Additionally, we have office space and production facilities in the USA, China, Spain and Poland. In total, Liftra counts close to 200 employees.
If you are interested in other positions at Liftra, keep an eye on our career page.